domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

William and Kate

This woman you see in the video is called Lauren and has a Youtube channel called Panacea 81.  

She is one of the best amateur make-up artists I've ever seen.
If I needed a crazy, colourful make up or I would like to copy some video-clip make-up I wouldn't doubt a second and look in her channel.
All this K&W mania is starting to wound me up!
Even she has recorded a Kate Middleton wedding make up tutorial!
We've seen mugs, caps,  iPhone cover cases,  airbrush nails, t-shirts, flags, Christmass tree balls, porcelain pill boxes, coins, jewellery, dolls... and tea bags!


People are freaking out!
Every time I switch on the telly I always find a channel in which they're making a 'special wedding program', I thought they had enough with 'our' monarchy, but it seems they don't!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario