domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Madness

Would you ever use a shower gel specially done for your intimate parts called Chili?
I wouldn't.
I can't stand that spot, every time I see it my dad stares at me and waits for my complaint.

Chili? really?
Fresh?
Well, when I started school chili was a HOT pepper which made anybody -except Mexicans and neighbours- cry and drink insane amounts of water just after chewing it.

Beloved publicists, you've FAILED in capital letters.


There's the original spot, I couldn't find it in Spanish nor English, and just after there's the link to the parody.
I'm not the only who is freaking out!!!!

Chili gel spot (ITA)


Chili gel parody. (ITA)


Baby eating chili to dubstep
I once saw this video and it's amazing how the baby does this. If anybody has never seen it. I strongly recommend the view

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario