lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

Chain

This was the first e-mail chain I've ever sent.
When I read it, I thought it could help other people to know they're not alone and that the tolerance is a very special and valuable gift and need.
I will select some sentences, there are lots of them, but to get the main idea, I think it's enough.

- I am the mother who cannot see the children I gave birth, raised and loved, the courts say that now I'm not a good mother for them because I live with another woman.
- I am the guy who never ended high school because everybody called me fag.
- I am the girl whose mother kicked her out because she discovered I am lesbian.
- I am a street walker prostitute because nobody wants to employ a transsexual.
- I am the man who gave up his beliefs because being homosexual was such a big sin.
- I am the sister who holds and hugs her brother every night while he cries.
- We are the parents who had to bury her daughter way before her time.
- I am the man who died alone in the hospital because my partner wasn't allowed to come into my room.
- I am the orphan who wakes up in the middle of the night having nightmares in which I am taken out of my home just because I had two dads.

- I killed myself just two weeks before my high school graduation. I couldn't wait more.
- I am the person who doesn't know which restroom use.
- I am the guy who is mistreated and battered by his classmates and the same one who is ignored by his teachers.
- I am the woman who feels guilty because she thinks she could be a better person if the society didn't detest her so much.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario