domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Alice in Wonderland.


Stumbling upon the internet I found the picture that guy that instantanealy made me think about the Chesire Cat from Alice in Wonderland... Don't you think?
In the forum they said he had a monkeytail, but they're absolutely wrong (as you can see afterwards)  it's Chesire cat tail






Alice in Wonderland was one of my favourite films, curiously I fell asleep last summer, when I met a friend to see this movie.. it was very weird, I never take naps..

If you don't know what to dress next Halloween party, I would recommend you this character: Chesire Cat.
I would really love and adore you if I saw you in that costume.
This is a Chesire Cat eyes make up tutorial I love and I certainly will wear if I don't wear the Morticia Addams costume.
Click on me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario