domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Taaz

Hello again!
This time I will show you a wonderful and useful web page I found.

If you don't know what to do with your hair: Long or short? What colour? What style?
Or you can't decide which eye shadow will fit better with that lipstick.
This is the solution to your problem: Taaz
You just need to sign up, take yourself a photo and fun can start!

I made some examples.
I am brown so I had to make my skin clearer and I dyed my hair.
I look horrible, it's not just the colour, the original photograph wasn't good at all.

You can laugh!

1 comentario:

  1. "It is indeed very useful for all the women. Taaz app is awesome of all the makeover options available online!!! One can sit back at a place and get clear pictures of self after application of makeup products, the store from where they could be bought along with various expert advices too!!!!! I’m sure it’ll help many confused ladies choose the best face makeup without any loss of money on tester packs.

    Taaz has launched a new iPhone app. Try it out at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hair-try-on-by-taaz/id569640481?ls=1&mt=8

    "


    ResponderEliminar