domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Aaaaaaaawwwwws!

This time, I found a couple photos in a PowerPoint that made me think for hours.
Poor dogs...

These are some thoughts a dog must have:

1. Place your trust in me.
2. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as a punishment. You have your life, your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have you. Any separation from you will be painful to me.
3. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I get your voice when it's speaking to me.
4. Be aware that however you treat me, I'm not a human, I'll never forget it.
7. Remember before you hit me: I have teeth that could easily crush your bones, but I choose not to bite you.
8. My life will last from 10 to 15  years.
9. Take care of me when I get old. You too will be old and you won't want to be forgot.
10. If I am sick, go with me wherever I have to go, into the vet room, the operation room or wherever, everything is easier for me if you are there.
11. Ask yourself if something might be bothering me instead of scolding me for being un-cooperative, lazy, etc...

Aren't they lovely?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario